FIGURE LUCREA Ellis - Jobless Reincarnation III: I'll Seriously Try If I Go to Another World, MegaHouse
LUCREA Eris from Mushoku Tensei III ~Jobless Reincarnation III: I'll Seriously Try If I Go to Another World~, is made into a Non-Scale FIGURE Figure by MegaHouse.
MegaHouse Non-Scale Figure FIGURE LUCREA Eris from Mushoku Tensei III ~Jobless Reincarnation III: I'll Seriously Try If I Go to Another World~
From MegaHouse's "Lucrea" figure series, Eris from "Mushoku Tensei III: I'll Seriously Try If I Go to Another World" is being made into a figure! Pre-orders will begin on Friday, August 7, 2026 at 13:00 at Premium Bandai and other retailers. From the TV anime "Mushoku Tensei III: I'll Seriously Try If I Go to Another World", Eris Greyrat, the "Sword King" who trained under the Sword God Gal Farion in the Holy Land of Swords, has been made into a figure! Several years have passed since Rudeus's departure, and this figure beautifully recreates the charm of Eris, who has grown significantly both physically and mentally into a mature adult. Her well-toned physique is sculpted beautifully and healthily, from her shoulders and abs to her legs. Her confident smile is also a highlight. This is a limited edition item available only at Premium Bandai, AmiAmi, Animate, and DMM.com, so don't miss out!
FIGURE Mushoku Tensei III ~I'll Seriously Try If I Go to Another World~
This figure is designed primarily for display purposes, with a strong focus on sculpt quality and detailed paint application. It captures the character's likeness as seen in Mushoku Tensei III ~I'll Seriously Try If I Go to Another World~, emphasizing visual accuracy and artistic presentation. Figures inspired by Mushoku Tensei III ~I'll Seriously Try If I Go to Another World~ are ideal for collectors who appreciate refined aesthetics and shelf presence.
Details
- Non-Scale Figure
- Size: Height: 270 mm
- Material: pvc, metal and ABS
- Publisher: MegaHouse
- Price: 24,750 yen (tax included)
- Scheduled for release in March 2027 © (C) Rifujin na Magote/MF Books/"Mushoku Tensei III" Production Committee












