NENDOROID Saki Ayase - Days with My Step Sister, Good Smile Company

Saki Ayase from Days with My Step Sister, is made into NENDOROID by Good Smile Company.


Good Smile Company NENDOROID Saki Ayase From Days With My Step Sister

From the anime "Days with My Stepsister" comes a Nendoroid of Saki Ayase! Face plates: · Smiling face · Blushing face · Delighted face Optional parts: · Smartphone · Fried eggs · Spatula · Other optional parts for different poses.









Details

  • Painted plastic non-scale articulated figure with stand included.
  • Size: Approximately 100mm in height.
  • Material:
  • Publisher: Good Smile Company
  • Price: 6,900 yen (tax included)
  • Scheduled for release in March, 2025
©Ghost Mikawa,Hiten/KADOKAWA/Days with My Stepsister Partners Considerations About This Product Images shown are sample prototypes.
Next Post Previous Post