Figure Sylpha - I Was Reincarnated as the 7th Prince so I Can Take My Time Perfecting My Magical Ability, Union Creative

Bandai Namco Filmworks has released a Sylpha figure from "I Was Reincarnated as the 7th Prince so I Can Take My Time Perfecting My Magical Ability"! It is scheduled to be released in May 2025, and pre-orders are being accepted from Tuesday, June 4, 2024.


VIVIgnette I Was Reincarnated As The 7th Prince So I Can Take My Time Perfecting My Magical Ability Sylpha

From the TV anime "I Was Reincarnated as the 7th Prince so I Can Take My Time Perfecting My Magical Ability" comes the first scale figure of Silfa! Silfa, the "Silver Sword Princess" who pulls out the Demon Sword "Majinsatsu", is recreated with intricate detail. Not only is her outstanding style impressive, but even the fine details of her maid outfit are thoroughly expressed. Another highlight is the pearlescent coating on the blade.
















Details

  • ATBC-PVC & ABS painted finished product
  • Total height: 290mm (including pedestal and effects)
  • Accessories: Pedestal, Silfa's Sword
  • Sculptor: Seya
  • Painter: Ayumi
  • Publisher: Bandai Namco Filmworks
  • Distributor: Union Creative
  • Price: 22,000 yen (tax included)
  • Scheduled for release in May 2025

(C) Humble Circle, Kodansha / The Seventh Prince Production Committee

Next Post Previous Post