Figure 1/7 Roxy Migurdia - Mushoku Tensei: I Will Seriously Try If I Go To Another World, Phat Company

Mushoku Tensei: I Will Seriously Try If I Go To Another World figure Roxy Migurdia is scheduled to ship from Phat Company on Thursday, January 25, 2024.


Mushoku Tensei: I Will Seriously Try If I Go To Another World  Roxy Migurdia Figure

It has been sculpted into a three-dimensional model with a dynamic feel that evokes the image of a battle during a journey. Pay attention to the carefully crafted costumes and accessories. Her dignified expression and flowing hair are also attractive. In addition, the cloak and hat are removable, so you can display it as a light version.














Details

  • ABS & PVC painted finished product
  • 1/7 scale
  • Special pedestal included
  • Overall height: approx. 240mm
  • Prototype: Kodai Abe (Fenrir)
  • Coloring: Ekoshi
  • Production cooperation: Phat!
  • Publisher: Phat Company
  • Sold by: Good Smile Company
  • Price: 22,800 yen (tax included)
  • Scheduled to ship on Thursday, January 25, 2024

Next Post Previous Post